I am a web developer from Sweden, and this is my site. There's really nothing fancy here, just a collection of smallar private sites are only intended for me, but you are very welcome!
I am mainly a PHP developer, but this site is built with not a single line of PHP. Here is the technologies used:
- Ubuntu - I've been developing sites that runs on Linux my whole professional career, and Ubuntu has always been my personal choice.
- Micro - A great little text editor that I use when editing files directly on the server.
- Adminer - My preferred database administration tool.
- Go - The backend code (except for the backround jobs) are all built using Go.
- Gin - All the sites are using this framework. It's fast and really friendly.
- XORM - The database abstraction layer I chose to use. There's a lot of these libraries for Go, but the dynamic nature of XORM helps a lot when doing JOIN's.
- Python - All the scheduled backround jobs are built using Python.